Not far away, there’s a mysterious world in the clouds, where our drinking water is cleaned, water is stored to help reduce the risk of flooding, carbon accumulates to tackle climate change, and bizarre plants live alongside unique, magical animals. Blanket bog!
Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of the Bogtastic experience!
*Events update* The Bogtastic van is out and about again. We're keeping up to date with the latest guidance from the government and in line with this, taking the van on the road again from June.
You can continue to watch our series of Bogtastic Webcasts.
- Thursday 29 July | Lyme Park Stickyard
- Tuesday 3rd August | Parsley Hay
- Saturday 7th August | Castleton Visitor Centre
- Saturday 14th August | Surprise View Car Park
- Saturday 21st August | Lyme Park Stickyard
- Saturday 11 September | Tapton Lock Festival
- Sunday 12th September | Tapton Lock Festival
- Saturday 25th September | Buxton Rotary Bazaar
- Saturday 9th October | Hayfield Apple Day
If you're organising an event for which you think the Bogtastic Van would be the perfect fit, please get in touch and let us know the details: firstname.lastname@example.org