Invitation to quote – design of new Moors for the Future Partnership website.
We are looking for an experienced web designer or agency to design and supply content templates and functional templates for the new Moors for the Future Partnership (MFFP) website: www.moorsforthefuture.org.uk
Please find all the information you need in this link
If you have any queries please contact Jody Vallance email@example.com
Contract value: £15,000
Publication date: 08/05/2018
Closing date: 08/06/2018 (2pm)
Invitation for Approved List for Contracts to Facilitate Meetings/Workshops with Land Owners, Managers and Users about the Management of Active Blanket Bog
Our objective is to create a list of approved facilitators to supply Moors for the Future Partnership with a range of services. These may include:
- Arranging meetings and workshops with people in your network.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with people in your network.
- Disseminating information and knowledge to people in your network.
Please find the information you need in this link
We have a legal obligation to go through this process and have endeavored to make the application for inclusion on the list as straightforward as possible. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like more information or are unsure about how to proceed.
We would be grateful if you could pass invitation on to others who you feel would be able to provide these services for us.
Please also note that inclusion on the list is not a guarantee of work.
Key information about how to apply:
• Apply by Monday 11th June, 2018 at 2pm
• Include information requested on the table on page 5
• To apply e-mail Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org using with the subject line: ‘Land management meetings facilitator approved list.
• If you have any queries please contact Brendon Wittram Brendon.email@example.com or 01629 816564.