Here are some of the presentations that were showcased during BogFest. All presentations below have been approved to be here, by the people who gave them/ listed below.
Thursday 21st September
- Simon Caporn - British Ecological Society Peatlands Research Group
- Jillian Hoy- IUCN Peatland Programme Peatland Code
- Jon Stewart- National Trust Visions, Landscape Scale Delivery and The National Trust High Peak Moors
- Marcus Gilleard- National Trust and Green Alliance Unlocking New Markets for Land and Nature
- Sarah Ross- Penny Anderson Associates and United Utilities A Decade of Monitoring Blanket Bog Restoration: What have we seen and what have we learnt?
- David Smith- South West Water Mires and Upstream Thinking: Catchment Restoration and Recovery in the South West
- Claire Wordley and Nigel Taylor- Conservation Evidence What Works in Conservation
- Emma Goodyer- IUCN Peatland Programme A Secure Peatland Future: A Vision and Strategy for the Protection, Restoration and Sustainable Management of UK Peatlands
- Matt Scott-Campbell- Moors for the Future Partnership Working in Partnership at a Landscape Scale
Friday 22nd September
- Sue Page- University of Leicester Global Peatlands, Are you Cooking the Planet? From Tropical Peatlands to your Weekly Shop
- Ben Lukey- Environment Agency Natural Flood Management: EA National Approach
- Simon Stokes- Environment Agency Natural Flood Management Calderdale- The Community Approach
- Alison Baker- Environment Agency Peatbogs and Water Framework Directive
- Sarah Fowler- Peak District National Park Authority Tales from a National Park
- Nick Mott- Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Of Crayfish and Craneflies: Life in Upland Streams
- Mark Reed- Newcastle University International Action on Peatlands
- Diarmuid Crehan- Moors for the Future Partnership MoorLIFE 2020
- Lydia Burgess-Gamble- Environment Agency Working with Natural Processes: The Evidence Behind Natural Flood Management
- Tim Thom- Yorkshire Peat Partnership Pennine PeatLIFE
- Mark Outhwaite- Natural England Restoring the Humberhead Peatlands 'That's LIFE'
- Pippa Chapman- University of Leeds Impact of Peatland Restoration on Water Colour in a Changing Environment
- Penny Anderson- Penny Anderson Associates Ltd Flower-Rich Grassland and Dwarf-Shrub Heathland Restoration/Creation
- Robin Gray- South Pennines Local Nature Partnership Slow the Flow Calderdale: A Scientific Approach to Natural Flood Management
- Richard Lindsay- Sustainability Research Institute, University of East London The Bog Edge- A Lost Oceanic Form of Bog Woodland?
- Helen Noble- Pennine Prospects Hello from the Other Side
- John Scott- Peak District National Park Authority Planning and Moorlands
- Gail Millin-Chalabi, EnviroSAR Introducing the Moors for the Future Pilot, Peak District National Park
Saturday 23rd September
- James Pearce-Higgins- British Trust for Ornithology Where have our Curlews gone?
- Amanda Anderson- Moorland Association and Mark Owen- Natural England Blanket Bog Restoration: Shared Challenge; Shared Outcomes
- Adam Cormack- The Wildlife Trusts Inspiring People to Value Nature
- Gareth Clay- University of Manchester Wildfires and Land Management
- Ian Rotherham- Sheffield Hallam University History and Heritage in the Bog
- Carl Bedson- Manchester Metropolitan University Peak District Mountain Hares: Ecology, Distribution, Conservation